Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cannonballer #3 hits the big screen......

Hi all,

Things are getting crazy here with 8 days left. I'm happy to say that my list is being worked through by leaps and bounds. I haven't had time to finish up my "long" blog posts, but wanted to put a link up and share my most exciting recent news. Last week the team and I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Don Teague, an anchor for the Houston-based Fox News affiliate, Fox26. This interview was possible thanks to my friend Jennifer Gauntt, who wrote the wonderful article for Sam Houston State University and pre-released it to Houston and College Station-based news outlets.

I had a great time with Don and the team, and was blown away by the amount of time that they spent with us. The interview was, for lack of a better description, kick ass. Without further adieu, check out our first foray into television. More updates as soon as I get the chance!


Lone Star Spirit - Young man takes history on the road, across the US: For most people, history is something we may think about, but we don't always feel a real connection to it.In tonight's Lone Star Spirit, we meet a young man who is more than connected to history. He's about to ride it across the country.



Buck Carson
Confirmed Cannonballer #3
Carson Classic Motors Race Team

No comments:

Post a Comment