Thursday, May 17, 2012

Motorcycle Cannonball Team 3 Logo



  Recently I completed the new logo for our Motorcycle Cannonball team. I actually used a combination of old adverts from the 1940s and 50's. This is still the rough sketch, as you can see the winged logo needs some digital clean up. What do you think? I'm in the process of having some t-shirts made up, as well as other promotional items. For the shirts, the logos will probably be in white, so that they can be set on a black shirt. I'll post some pictures of the shirt designs, which will soon be on sale! If you're interested in a team shirt, leave a comment here, or send me an email at carsonclassicmotors@yahoo.com



Kind regards,

Buck Carson
Confirmed Cannonballer # 3
Carson Classic Motors Race Team

No comments:

Post a Comment